Saturday, April 28, 2012

Download and Install Allok 3gp PsP Mp4 iPod Video Converter Free Full Version - Latest

Allok 3gp PsP Mp4 iPod Video Converter by Allok Soft Inc. is a software that can convert a video file to 3gp, Psp, Mp4, iPod etc. file type. I do really like this software specially when I am grabbing some music videos from Yotube I can easily convert my grabbed video to mp3, VCD Mpeg 1 so I can burn it in CD, DVD Mpeg for my DVD Collections, and sometimes in 3GP so I can send it to my mobile. Allok 3gp PsP Mp4 iPod Video Converter is one that I recommend specially in your business like Internet shop in order to expand your market and also for personal computer users who has a hobby of collecting music, videos and different music gadgets. Another thing I like in this software is his converting speed one mp3 file in 10 seconds.


Download Allok 3gp PsP Mp4 iPod Video Converter here: http://www.mediafire.com/?gxe23qzungn


Instructions on how to Install Allok 3gp PsP Mp4 iPod Video Converter:


First you have to download the software by copying the url and pasting it in a new tab then click download.

Second you have to extract your downloaded file by using right click then extract here. Note: recommended software to extract is "winrar".

Open extracted folder and double click setup icon.

The Allok 3gp PsP Mp4 iPod Video Converter setup wizard table will show, just click "Next".

Then the Licence Agreement table will appear click 'I accept the agreement' and click "Next".

Next table is select destination location there is already a default destination folder given if you want to change it click browse and select a location then click "Next".

Then you have to select a start menu folder then click "Next".

Next is select additional task like creating a desktop icon and quick lunch icon (optional) then Click "Next".

Setup is ready to install just click "Install".

Click Finish and the software will lunch. View the 'Read Me' text document then copy and paste the name and code to register your copy.

Allok 3gp PsP Mp4 iPod Video Converter is ready to use so enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment